Wairarapa Chamber of Commerce
- Creation and implementation of a comprehensive marketing and public relations campaign to raise awareness and increase membership
Bike the Bridge
- Designed and executed a highly successful communications strategy to promote New Zealand’s second biggest road cycling event.
Farah de Johnette
- Working with a limited budget, PRomote used editorial coverage to successfully publicise a series of horsemanship clinics by leading American horse trainer Farah de Johnette, attracting participants from all across New Zealand.
- Consultant to the Wairarapa Governance Review Working Party, responsible for developing and implementing a strategic communications plan for the three Wairarapa councils as they work towards forming a Wairarapa Unitary Authority.
- Management of the communications strategy for the Wairarapa Liquor Working Group.
- Communications counsel for Masterton District Council elected members and staff.
- PRomote takes care of crisis communications for a wide range of clients, from high profile individuals to businesses in the private and public sectors.
- We look after everything from first responses and media management right through to final resolution.
- If you have a issue which you think may damage your reputation, call us straight away. These things rarely go away if ignored and usually get worse the longer you leave them.
- Although many of our clients prefer to remain confidential, we can provide references on request.